Institutes and companies in the Dutch provinces of Utrecht and Gelderland will acquire necessary research equipment using the subsidy scheme.
The full capacity of tools and equipment is seldom used for fundamental research, despite their high cost. This makes the Regio Deal Foodvalley’s subsidy scheme an opportunity for various institutes and companies for sharing their investment in advanced research equipment such as Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) 1 – 3. Accelerated innovation and maxed productivity have been observed in research ventures regarding living environments and healthy food where organizations share facilities. This reduces the costs of the programs and makes the equipment available to more potential stakeholders.
Rules In Place For Scheme Of Shared Advanced Research Equipment
- The application follows the open-access model to deal with investment opportunities in relative advanced equipment for research in agrifood, protein transition, health & food domains.
- The venture also deals with experimental proofing of concepts, formulations of the technology concepts, and using basic principles to conduct fundamental research in TRL 1- 3.
- Organizations working in Utrecht and Gelderland provinces will benefit from the investment while collaborating with Wageningen University & Research.
- A reduced time to market and better efficacy in the innovation processes will also be an upside of the investment for the organizations.
- Other organizations can also access the facility at a market price for which the end of 2024 is the deadline.
Here are the conditions for more information.
How To Apply For Subsidy for Shared Advanced Research Equipment
Please feel free to contact us if you are planning to apply for the subsidy or need more information.
Gelderland province and Foodvalley NL process the subsidy applications on behalf of Regio Deal Foodvalley. Foodvalley NL also provides on request advice to organizations regarding financial schemes, especially for shared facilities. You can always visit Shared Facility Finder to find more information about sharing facilities.