Nuffield Farming Scholarship is for those who are interested in making a career within agriculture or the wider industry. The deadline for the scholarship is 31 July. Under this scholarship, around 20 students are awarded a substantial bursary to fund their study and travel expenses.
Mike Vacher, director of the Nuffield Farming Scholarships Trust, says
“Nuffield Farming Scholarships provide a unique opportunity within the food and farming industry.”
To aTo apply for the scholarship, the applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicants must be from the field of horticulture, food, farming, rural, or other related industries.
- No requirement for academic qualifications.
- Applicants must be UK residents or UK passport holders or workers in UK agriculture
- Applicant must not be enrolled for full-time education or research projects.
- Candidates must have some special qualities
- Candidates must have a well-established career.
- Applicants must be passionate about the careers they are pursuing.
- The age of the applicants must not be over 22-45 years on the day of the application deadline.